Our Sage 50 Software intermediate training class is designed to provide new users of Sage/Peachtree software. It gives you a thoroughly interactive overview of the features and functionality of the software.
In this Sage 50/Peachtree Accounting training class, you will learn how to use Peachtree to manage your small business accounting needs.
Basic bookkeeping skills will be reviewed in class. During class participants will use New Company Set-Up to create a new company. All company default information will be reviewed. Data file entry and modification including chart of accounts, customers, vendors, inventory and employees will be reviewed. No product knowledge required.
Below is an overview of our Intermediate course:
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills by reviewing basic company set-up procedures and transaction entry, payroll set-up, and mastery of some of the advanced features, functions &procedures used in data entry throughout the system.
- Taught by an Accounting Certified and experienced tutor with years of experience.
- Training saves you time and money. You'll begin to work smarter, not harder.
- Answers to your specific questions and solutions to your specific problems.
- Discover amazing tips and tricks.
- Learn to use your accounting software the right way.
- Master those tricky transactions
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Students are required to have finished our Introduction Training Class to attend. The features covered in the class apply to all Peachtree Software programs.
Our other Sage 50/Peachtree Accounting Software Training