Our Sage 50 Software introduction training class is designed to provide new users of Sage/Peachtree software. It gives you a thoroughly interactive overview of the features and functionality of the software.
Peachtree Accounting is a business accounting and management software that is direct competitor of QuickBooks. In 2013, the accounting software is being rebranded as Sage 50, it’s parent company’s name. Peachtree is a robust accounting software solution that allows you to track many facets of your business. You can do everything from managing your accounts to sending out invoices to paying employees.
In this Sage 50/Peachtree Accounting training class, you will learn how to use Peachtree to manage your small business accounting needs.
Basic bookkeeping skills will be reviewed in class. During class participants will use New Company Set-Up to create a new company. All company default information will be reviewed. Data file entry and modification including chart of accounts, customers, vendors, inventory and employees will be reviewed. No product knowledge required.
Below is an overview of our course instruction:
- At the end of the day, students will have gained the confidence and skills by reviewing basic company set-up procedures and transaction entry, payroll set-up, and mastery of some of the advanced features, functions &procedures used in data entry throughout the system.
- Taught by an Accounting Certified and experienced tutor with years of experience.
- Training saves you time and money. You'll begin to work smarter, not harder.
- Answers to your specific questions and solutions to your specific problems.
- Discover amazing tips and tricks.
- Learn to use your accounting software the right way.
- Master those tricky transactions
- A certificate of completion will be provided
- Your Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Students are not required to have any prior product knowledge of Peachtree Accounting to attend; however students should have a basic working knowledge of Windows Vista or higher. The features covered in the class apply to all Peachtree Software programs.
Our other Sage 50/Peachtree Accounting Software Training