Are you preparing for your CFA exam and in need of the CFA approved calculator, then contact us to buy one in Nigeria.
We have the Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator in stock.
Here is a list of it's features:
The best-selling financial calculator from Texas Instruments just got better! In addition to standard capabilities such as time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation.
The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL features even more time-saving calculations to make short work of complex equations. It's ideal for finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes, as well as on the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA®) exam.
The BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL also includes:
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Net Future Value (NFV)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Modified Duration
- Payback and Discounted Payback
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- Depreciation Schedules
- Bond prices and yield to call or maturity
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- BGN/END payment setting
- Partial years
- 10 user memories
- 10-digit display
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD™ (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
(Free Delivery within certain areas in Lagos,
while #1,000 for other areas in Lagos)
For outside Lagos (#2000 - #3000) shipping cost depends on states.
The Texas BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL are approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst®* (CFA) exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®)** exam
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA)