To enroll in the CFA® Program and register for your first exam:
1. The basic entrance requirements for the CFA® Program include:
- You must have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center).