Are you preparing for your CFA® exam and in need of the CFA® approved calculator, then contact us to buy one in Nigeria.
We have the Texas Instruments BA II Plus Professional Financial Calculator in stock.
Here is a list of it's features:
The best-selling financial calculator from Texas Instruments just got better! In addition to standard capabilities such as time-value-of-money, accrued interest, amortization, cost-sell-margin, and depreciation.
The Texas Instruments BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL features even more time-saving calculations to make short work of complex equations. It's ideal for finance, accounting, economics, investment, statistics, and other business classes, as well as on the Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) exam.
The Texas Instruments BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL also includes:
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings, and more.
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 32 uneven cash flows with up to 4-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Net Future Value (NFV)
- Modified Internal Rate of Return (MIRR)
- Modified Duration
- Payback and Discounted Payback
- Choose from 2 day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- 4 methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- Depreciation Schedules
- Bond prices and yield to call or maturity
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- BGN/END payment setting
- Partial years
- 10 user memories
- 10-digit display
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural logarithms, and powers
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD™ (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
(Delivery cost within Lagos will be calculated base on location)
For outside Lagos (#3500 and above) shipping cost depends on states.
The Texas BA II PLUS PROFESSIONAL are approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager® (FRM®) exam
- Certified Management Accountant® (CMA®)